New York Festivals Trophy
The new design for the New York Festivals trophies takes on a form inspired by art deco architecture, but contemporary in nature. There is a small projector placed in the bottom of the trophy so when the winner lifts their trophy up, their names will be revealed through an LED projector. Our goal was to create a beautiful yet unassuming form which would be displayed on winners shelfs. Over time as people collect their trophies they will create an abstract version of a New York City skyline.
- Creative Director : Stefan Sagmeister
- Art Director / Designer: Jessica Walsh
- Research : Lorenzo Fanton
- Promotional Video & 3d rendering : Ladies & Gentleman
- Director of Photography: Zak Mulligan