Things I have learned in my life so far.
Astonishingly, Stefan Sagmeister has only learned twenty or so things in his life so far. But he did manage to publish these personal maxims all over the world, in spaces normally occupied by advertisements and promotions: as billboards, projections, light-boxes, magazine spreads, annual report covers, fashion brochures, and, recently, as giant inflatable monkeys. In this presentation Sagmeister throws his diary, a lot of design, and a little art together with a pinch of psychology and a dash of happiness into a blender and pushes the button. It tastes surprisingly yummy.
This book was published in Spring 2008 by Abrams featuring 15 different covers and 256 pages.
- Art direction: Stefan Sagmeister
- Design: Stefan Sagmeister, Matthias Ernstberger
- Photography: Henry Leutwyler
- Illustration: Yuki Muramatsu, Stephan Walter
- Production: Anet Sirna-Bruder
- Client: Abrams Inc.
- Created: 2008